Please follow the below troubleshooting steps...
- Unplug the TV cord from the power socket
- Leave it unplugged and while it's unplugged press and hold the Power button on the TV for 20 to 25 seconds
- Release the power button and plug the cord back in. Turn ON the TV using the remote control or manually and check if the TV volume continues to auto operate
If the issue persists then follow the next step...
Check if the TV allows you to perform a Reset/Factory Reset
How to reset the TV? Please follow the instructions
- Press the home button on the TV remote to display the home screen and select SETTINGS
- Under Settings, select the SYSTEM
- Under SYSTEM, select ADVANCE SYSTEM SETTINGS
- Select FACTORY RESET and FACTORY RESET EVERYTHING
Simply use the RESET option (a pin hole) on the back of the TV which is located just above one of the HDMI ports. Use a pin and press & hold it for 30-60 seconds for the TV to Reset and Restart
Note: IF the the TV Volume continues to auto operate then please contact our Customer Support Team at 888-842-3577