If you have an Android TV, you can cast content from phones, tablets or laptops to your TV.
Cast content from your device to your TV
Important: You can only cast from the latest version of a Chromecast-enabled app or a Chrome browser on a device connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Android TV.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app that has the content that you want to cast.
- In the app, find and select Cast .
- On your device, select the name of your TV.
- When Cast changes colour, you’re successfully connected.
To stop casting, on your device, select Cast Disconnect.
Cast videos on your phone to your TV offline
You can cast downloaded videos from your phone to your Android TV to watch on your TV screen.
- On your phone, open Files by Google .
- In the Browse tab, find the video or image that you want to cast.
- Open the file, then tap Cast