Use the following tips to help get your blank or unresponsive screen up and running.
Note: When you start or stop streaming a title in 4K Ultra HD, your TV screen possibly flickers or turns black for up to five seconds.
- Disconnect the power cable from the wall socked from your Element Fire TV.
- Use the connection equipment that came with your TV.
- Turn off any A/V receivers or sound bars connected to your Element Fire TV device and switch them to the correct input.
- Press and hold the power button on the back of the TV for 30 seconds.
- Connect back the power cable and power on the TV.
Note: IF the picture is still frozen after the troubleshooting procedure then please contact our Customer Support Team at 888-842-3577