Once you’ve connected your devices to your television and plugged it in. Please follow the steps below-
- Insert the included AAA batteries into the back of the remote and press the “Power” button on the remote.
- Your television will start and after a few seconds you will be prompted to pair your remote with your television. Pairing your remote to your television is necessary because the remote uses Bluetooth to send most button commands and voice commands to your television.
- If your television doesn’t find your remote, remove and reinsert the batteries in your remote. The remote should automatically pair with your TV. If your remote still doesn’t pair with your TV press and hold the "Home" button on your remote for 10 seconds while your television is searching for your remote.
- Once you’ve paired your remote, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your TV.
- Connect your TV to the Internet and sign in with your Amazon account to use voice commands with your voice remote and to enjoy thousands of movies and TV episodes, songs, apps, and games on your TV.
Fore more information you can click on the link below-
Note: Please contact our Customer Support Team in case any help needed.