Things to check before troubleshooting
- Check if the message is on all the Channels
- Contact the Cable Service provider to check if it's an issue from their end. If all good then follow the next step
- If the TV is connected to Cable Box with a HDMI Cord.
- Try connecting the cord into different HDMI ports (HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3)
- If issue continues then use a different HDMI cord
- If TV is connected to Cable box with RED WHITE YELLOW cord, try using a new cord
If the issue persists, Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot the TV
- Unplug the TV cord from the power socket
- Leave it unplugged and while it's unplugged press and hold the Power button on the TV for 20 to 25 seconds
- Release the power button and plug the cord back in. Turn ON the TV using the remote control or manually and check if the TV continues to display the No Signal message
If the issue persists then follow the next step...
Check if the TV allows you to perform a Reset/Factory Reset
How to reset the TV? Please follow the instructions
- Press the home button on the TV remote to display the Home Screen
- Use the Navigation buttons to highlight SETTINGS and press select to confirm
- Scroll down and select STORAGE & RESET
- Under Storage & Reset select Factory Data Reset to reset the TV
The TV will restart in a few seconds. If it doesn’t, power on the TV using the Remote Control or manually.
Note: IF the issue persists then please contact our Customer Support Team at 888-842-3577