Things to check...
- Make sure the Television and the Phone/Tablet are connected to the same WiFi.
- Ensure TV is synced with the Roku account
- Only Android phones and Tablets can be Screen Mirrored
Please follow the instructions below...
Step 1: On the Home Screen select SETTINGS
Step 2: Under Settings select SYSTEM
Step 3: Under System select Screen Mirroring and change the Screen Mirroring mode to Always allow
Note: If you don't see Screen Mirroring option listed under System then follow the below steps...
- On the Home Screen select SETTINGS
- Under settings select System and then select ADVANCE SYSTEM SETTINGS
- Under Advance System Settings select DEVICE CONNECT to Enable Device Connect
Your Phone/Tablet will detect the Television and you will be able to proceed with the Screen Mirroring.