Things to check before the troubleshooting procedure
- Check if the issue is on all the Channels. If it is the follow the next step
- Let's check if the TV speakers are functional.
- Press “MENU” key on the remote control
- Scroll down to Select SETUP
- Under SETUP Select Voice Guide to turn it ON
If the TV Voice Guide feature is loud & clear, it confirms the TV speakers are working fine and the sound issue could be a broadcasting or Cable service provider issue.
If the Voice Guide is inaudible then follow the below troubleshooting steps...
- Unplug the TV cord from the power socket
- Leave it unplugged and while it's unplugged press and hold the Power button on the TV for 20 to 25 seconds
- Release the power button and plug the cord back in. Turn ON the TV using the remote control or manually and check if the sound is back on
If the issue persists then follow the next step...
Check if the TV allows you to perform a Reset/Factory Reset
How to reset the TV? Please follow the instructions
- Press the Menu button on you TV Remote and Select Setup
- Under Setup select Restore Default to reset the TV
The TV will restart in a few seconds. If it doesn’t, power on the TV using the Remote Control or manually.
Note: IF the issue persists then please contact our Customer Support Team at 888-842-3577