Please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot the TV...
- Unplug the TV cord from the power socket
- Leave it unplugged and while it's unplugged press and hold the Power button on the TV for 20 to 25 seconds
- Release the power button and plug the cord back in. Turn ON the TV using the remote control or manually and check if the TV continues to display a colored hue
If the issue persists then try the next step...
Check if the TV allows you to perform a Reset/Factory Reset
How to reset the TV? Please follow the instructions
- Press the Menu Button once on your TV Remote followed by the number ZERO five times. This will display the FACTORY SETTINGS screen
- Under the factory settings you will an option called RESET or FACTORY RESET. Highlight RESET OR FACTORY RESET and press the OK button
- TV will display an on-screen message asking you if you are sure to reset the TV YES or NO. Highlight YES and push the OK button on your TV remote
Note: please click on the instruction link below to Reset/Factory Reset TV models E4SFT5517H/E4SJ6519
The TV will restart in a few seconds. If it doesn’t, power on the TV using the Remote Control or manually.
Note: IF the issue persists then please contact our Customer Support Team at 888-842-3577